Yachts still available for July, August and September charters
The summer is here and you might think you have missed the opportunity for this summer’s yacht charter. Not to despair, there are still some excellent yachts available for European / Mediterranean and North American/New England charters.
Would a family yacht charter on a spacious Turkish gulet tickle your interest, or maybe you wish to mingle along the jet-set spots on the French, Spanish and Italian rivieras on a luxurious motor yacht, or a sailing cruise in New England and Nova Scotia. Whatever your preference contact us at Nicholson Yacht Charters and let us help you find that last minute summer holiday or book something for the Indian summer.
Here are some gems for your summer destination, to give you some ideas.
- Visit the famous mansions of Newport, the summer houses built for the 1800 and 1900 centuries’ American social elite.
- Explore the ample-fold of light houses on the Nova Scotia coast line.
- Cruise the Hudson and see the Statue of Liberty from the privacy of your chartered yacht.
- Go shopping on Manhattan before cruising up East River to Long Island Sound.
- Authentic Lobster & Clam bake in Martha’s Vineyard, bliss for any seafood lover.
- Relaxing shopping and exploring in Camden and Penobscot Bay.
- Lounge at the famous beach clubs off St Tropez, Ibiza or Porto Cervo.
- Go high street shopping in Cannes, Monaco or Capri.
- Find a quiet anchorage in the Maddalena archipelago at the top of Sardinia.
- Be embraced by the hidden harbour of Bonifacio at the bottom of Corsica.
- Sail the wonderful and unspoilt Croatian coastline.
- Go back in time and walk the streets of Pompeii, Ephesus (Efes) or Olympus.
- Spend some time in the sun in famous Formentera, Balearics.
- Cruise the fjords of Norway.
… So many places so much to see… visit our destination pages for further inspiration.
For any yacht charter or yachting enquiry please do not hesitate to contact us:
Nicholson Yacht Charter & Services
Antigua: +1 268 460 1530
GSM: +1 268 720 6750
Stanley's Tavern, English Harbour, Antigua & Barbuda, West Indies