In pristine “like new” condition, 98′ / 30m Motor Yacht REFLECTIONS is the nicest option available in her price range this summer in ALASKA.
- July 12 – July 27, 2014
- August 7 + 2014
Uniquely, REFLECTIONS combines:
- A professional crew of 5 led by the vastly experienced Captain Clint Cropper who knows both elite international yacht charter service and Alaska. You may have seen Clint speak about SE Alaska at the FYBA Charter Seminar.
- $1.25 million in recent refit, with staterooms refit by Delta and the salon refit in 2013. Further improvements not shown in photos will be in place for Summer 2014.
- A yacht fully designed, equipped and optimized for the complete Alaskan experience. This includes a fully enclosed forward top deck and a fully enclosed aft deck for comfort in any weather. There are also two open outdoor seating areas, one on the top deck and one on the bow.
- A 30′ Osprey sport boat towed tender included, with heated cabin for comfort in any weather and private bathroom. Ideal for fishing and exploring amazing Alaska!
- Inclusive pricing: $54,000/week, private charter, up to 6 guests.
- The ideal itinerary, with no delivery fees! Sitka to Juneau, or Juneau to Sitka, or Juneau to Juneau.
- Website with sample itinerary, crew bio, crew photo and pricing: www.yachtnw.com/reflections
The Charter Fee includes: Yacht, 30′ Osprey sport tender, 5 professional crew, standard meals, snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, Alaska taxes, generator fuel, yacht fuel for cruising at 12 knots for up to 6 hours per day averaged over the charter, and sport tender fuel for cruising at 20 knots for up to 6 hours per day averaged over the charter.
The Charter Fee does not include: Customary crew gratuity at Charterer’s discretion (15-20% advised); alcoholic beverages (charged at cost) optional fishing license for salmon, bottom fish, crab and shrimp; optional halibut fishing (which requires charter of a boat and guide).
For any yacht charter or yachting enquiry please do not hesitate to contact us:
Nicholson Yacht Charter & Services
Antigua: +1 268 460 1530
USA: +1 305 433 5533
GSM: +1 268 720 6750